GreatLakesAccords.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello From Chitown Chicago Northside

Go down 
+3
Cb7lx91
SiRWannabe
chitownaccord
7 posters
AuthorMessage
chitownaccord

Hello From Chitown Chicago Northside Empty
PostSubject: Hello From Chitown Chicago Northside   Hello From Chitown Chicago Northside EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:00 pm

Just wanted to say hi everyone. I'm new at this forum. I've owned Hondas most of my life & a big fan of it. I currently own an 06' Honda Odyssey Touring & a 2008 Honda accord coupe EX-S & a 2000 bmw 323i as my daily driver... I like speed, but I like to dress up my accord a lot lately... I use my motorcycle as a tool usually when I like to go fast here & there... But usually I like to just cruise on my accord on weekends & especially when the weather is nice.

Hoping to meet some accord fans out there in the future, especially if u live in chicago or neighboring cities... Any meet ups let me know... I would like to see some common interests out there...

HERE ARE SOME PIX OF MY ACCORD...
hfp FULL BODY KIT
22" INCH Dip wheel rims
Back to top Go down
SiRWannabe
SiRWannabe

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Chitown Chicago Northside   Hello From Chitown Chicago Northside EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:22 am

Hi and Welcome! Smile

Looks like you got quite a collection of vehicles to drive!

I always like the HFP kit on the 7th gens they look good. You said you had pics but no pics showing?

Enjoy your stay and check out the meets section, I know some chicago members are trying to get something together as far as a meet
Back to top Go down
chitownaccord

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Chitown Chicago Northside   Hello From Chitown Chicago Northside EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:52 am

Hello From Chitown Chicago Northside Img_2513
Back to top Go down
chitownaccord

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Chitown Chicago Northside   Hello From Chitown Chicago Northside EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:54 am

Hello From Chitown Chicago Northside Img_2514
Back to top Go down
Cb7lx91
Cb7lx91

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Chitown Chicago Northside   Hello From Chitown Chicago Northside EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:17 am

Nice wheels my friend has the same ones but 20's on his 04 altima. I just repolished the lips on them for him due to salt damage.
Back to top Go down
chitownaccord

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Chitown Chicago Northside   Hello From Chitown Chicago Northside EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:25 am

Cb7lx91 wrote:
Nice wheels my friend has the same ones but 20's on his 04 altima. I just repolished the lips on them for him due to salt damage.

Thx! These are my summer Rims for crusin...The stocks goes back before winter starts Smile Let me know if u guys meet up at all...
Back to top Go down
SiRWannabe
SiRWannabe

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Chitown Chicago Northside   Hello From Chitown Chicago Northside EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:23 am

Very Nice! I like it
Back to top Go down
RYU-CE1

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Chitown Chicago Northside   Hello From Chitown Chicago Northside EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:46 pm

hello and welcome... nice and u went with the HFP package too... plan to do a big brake kit?
Back to top Go down
maroonCD5
maroonCD5

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Chitown Chicago Northside   Hello From Chitown Chicago Northside EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:09 pm

welcome and nice Accord!

There are a few 8th gen (your gen) Accord owners in the Chicago area over at driveaccord.net in the meet and greet section. They haven't joined up here, so just wanted to let you they exist.
Back to top Go down
Hannah_Christine
regular
Hannah_Christine

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Chitown Chicago Northside   Hello From Chitown Chicago Northside EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:33 pm

So in love with those rims! Amazing!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hannah.c.newton
xjoshx
xjoshx

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Chitown Chicago Northside   Hello From Chitown Chicago Northside EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 1:15 pm

those rims are nice. but they look more like a cruising kind of rim. not a tuner style rim
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JoshuaPrince91
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Chitown Chicago Northside   Hello From Chitown Chicago Northside Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello From Chitown Chicago Northside
Page 1 of 1