GreatLakesAccords.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New member Fopokev

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fopokev

New member Fopokev Empty
PostSubject: New member Fopokev   New member Fopokev EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:48 pm

Thanks for the invite Qmeli and Maroon CD5.

Well as for me Im 23 from forest park and I got to the Illinois Institute of Art Chicago. I have a 95 CD7. Bought her like 5 years ago with 79xxx miles on it. Now I have 105xxx.

Visual mods mostly cause ive been a broke s.o.b for the longest time cause im still in school:
- depo black housing headlights and corners
- had the black housing bumper lights but changed them due to me doing the the bumper light mod so i put the amber lens's back on.
- black out tape the chrome molding around the windows ( I highly recommend doing this, 10 bucks, hasnt tried to peel yet after a year and it makes a huge difference in appearance)
- blacked out the clear part of the tails and removed the amber lens thing
- removed my rear spoiler
- Sony Xplod head unit, 12" kick comp sub, amp and capacitor.
- K & N CAI

As of lately, i got into an accident so i have a nice big ding behind my driver door. (this is where i wish i had a 4 door so i could have just replaced a friking door!) Still have the huge dent and primer painted on the car. Yes ive been rolling ghetto style for a while now.

I have Tananbe NF springs for sale, MaroonCD5 is number one in line so if anyone is interested and Maroon passes them up your will be next.

I also have the TYC blackhousing project headlights. ( Yes the oldschool lights with the fast and the furious cars on the box) One of the headligts projectors is not aimed properly. I know how to aim and adjust the headligths but the one lens is not properly placed or something. I will give these away for free to whoever would want to pick them up.

I dont have any up to date pics on my computer but here is my cardomain for whoever hasnt seen it http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599644/1995-honda-accord
Back to top Go down
chubbs899
chubbs899

New member Fopokev Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member Fopokev   New member Fopokev EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:17 pm

what up!! glad to see we are getting more people in here.
Back to top Go down
maroonCD5
maroonCD5

New member Fopokev Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member Fopokev   New member Fopokev EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:18 pm

Hey, glad you joined up!

Good choice on blackhousings with corners and blacking out the trim with tape, I'm doing that for sure after I get tint all around, and after that, visors and 'Accord' garnishes (sedan only).

That ding behind the driver door is a b, Qmeli also has a small ding over there, but not very noticeable.

So you haven't dropped it yet? Anyways, looking forward to seeing you and the car sometime in the spring.
Back to top Go down
Fopokev

New member Fopokev Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member Fopokev   New member Fopokev EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:34 am

Thanks for the welcome guys.

As for dropping it, I was planning on it but way to much for me at the moment. Getting the struts and then a camber kit and getting that done at a shop, no way I can do that anymore. I know the 4 x 4 status of the stock suspension i not easy on the eyes but man im lovin the smooth and comfy ride. One of the smoothest rides imo. Thats what is also stopping me from the drop too. Im most likely not going to do anything more to my car. To be honest I lost interest when I got into the accident and I have no money right now to do anything to it. If im going to spend money on it,i need to get my performance back up to par.

Ill still be down for a cruise in the spring, the glenco area and LSD is fun to drive down. Cant wait!
Back to top Go down
QMeli907
QMeli907

New member Fopokev Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member Fopokev   New member Fopokev EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:40 am

Glad you joined. I really like your car, nice and clean. Really looking forward to seeing it in person

As for the "stock feel" to the suspension, I was worried about that with mine, but my lowered suspension feels just as comfortable as stock. Tein S.Techs and KYB GR2s. Great feel to them

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/QMeli907
Fopokev

New member Fopokev Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member Fopokev   New member Fopokev EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:19 pm

Thanks man. Ill be lurking around here to check on updates for the meets and whatnot. Maybe if no one is interested in my springs and im able to get more money in the near future ill look into the drop again.

I heard that our gen MUST get a camber kit for the drop. Is that true? I ask that because I heard the gen 6 accords don't really need a camber kit...
Back to top Go down
QMeli907
QMeli907

New member Fopokev Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member Fopokev   New member Fopokev EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:14 pm

No real need for one. Nobody I know has a kit. Ive been dropped for almost a year, no problems. I could see the need if you ran full coils and were slammed, but for the drop springs and struts give you, no need for anything else
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/QMeli907
Sponsored content

New member Fopokev Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member Fopokev   New member Fopokev Empty

Back to top Go down

New member Fopokev
Page 1 of 1