GreatLakesAccords.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

:salook: aw yea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xjoshx
xjoshx

:salook: aw yea Empty
PostSubject: :salook: aw yea   :salook: aw yea EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:35 pm

Let the g22 swap commence lol. Will post pics tomarow[right]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JoshuaPrince91
xjoshx
xjoshx

PostSubject: Re: :salook: aw yea   :salook: aw yea EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:48 pm

xjoshx wrote:
Let the g22 swap commence lol. Will post pics tomarow[right]

i was just kidding. i had to rip my engine bay apart thought i had a blown headgasket thanks to hs. turns out not blown the shit i was seeing was some stop leak a lot of heat, and a lot of built up pressure

all in all i ripped my engine bay apart. meaning

i took off the distributor, unplugged all the wiring harnesses and sensors, took off my header, took off my cai, took off my intake manifold, took off valve cover, pulled all the plugs and wires, took off alternator and power steering pump, as well as both mounts, took out engine mounts, jacked engine up, and took off my timing belt. only thing i had left to pull the head was to unbolt my head studs, which were impossible. more impossible than the axle that wont budge. all in all, i literally took apart my engine bay. then began putting it back together. in about 16 hours of work total, i had ripped it apart, and put it almost all back together. retimed it ( hopefully correctly, otherwise i am going to have a biggggggg problem tomarow when i start it) all thats let is put my header back on, replace my busted thermostat, put a new radiator hose on, and put on my distributor and make sure my timing is correct.

pretty excited. if i pull this off i must be jesus because i went into this having no fucking clue what i was doing, and not to mention that the timing belt, yeaaaaaaaaaa. i definately just winged it. and followed a tutorial. would have taken pics but phone was dieing and it wasnt anything special.

all in all, if anyone ever has questions feel free to ask now that im knowledged in it =d
Back to top Go down
maroonCD5
maroonCD5

PostSubject: Re: :salook: aw yea   :salook: aw yea EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:16 pm

must've been a good learning experience.. and did you use that guage thing to check the timing belt slack?
Back to top Go down
xjoshx
xjoshx

PostSubject: Re: :salook: aw yea   :salook: aw yea EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:40 pm

maroonCD5 wrote:
must've been a good learning experience.. and did you use that guage thing to check the timing belt slack?

nope =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :salook: aw yea   :salook: aw yea Empty

Back to top Go down

:salook: aw yea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GreatLakesAccords.com :: ACCORDS :: Performance/Technical-
Jump to: