GreatLakesAccords.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chicago car washing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maroonCD5
maroonCD5

Chicago car washing Empty
PostSubject: Chicago car washing   Chicago car washing EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:19 pm

Where or how do you Chicago guys usually get your Accord washed? How about during the winter? Best deals?

Whenever it's nice outside (maybe above 45 degrees), I wash it at home:

Bucket, sponge, car soap. Wash each panel at a time, rinse sponge after each panel. Spray undercarriage down. Let car dry, dry remaining water with microfiber towel. Dry door jambs and trunk area with cloth.

During the winter when it's freezing (rarely had that type of weather this winter), I usually go to a service wash called Wash Me on Elston Ave, near Pierre's. They do a regular wash by hand, wash your plastic floor mats, vacuum, and dry door jambs and trunk for $10.

I'm thinking about going to a self hand wash place tomorrow to get that salt off. But I read Yelp reviews and found out that Bucktown's Best service wash was number one in the reviews and they have an early bird special for $6.95.

Back to top Go down
JOKKERZACCORD
JOKKERZACCORD

Chicago car washing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chicago car washing   Chicago car washing EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:42 pm

I GOT TO WINDY CITY OR LEADER SOME LIKE THAT ITS ON IRVING PARK N ALBANY THEY CHARGE 14.95 WITH TIRE SHINE SHINE ON DASH INTERIOR GLASS CLEAN THATS WHERE I GOT MY CAR DETAILED
Back to top Go down

Chicago car washing
Page 1 of 1