GreatLakesAccords.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up

Go down 
+4
VinnyD
jtorres0103
Brutalcb7
maroonCD5
8 posters
AuthorMessage
maroonCD5
maroonCD5

Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up Empty
PostSubject: Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up   Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:31 pm

Last edited by Aahmed2156 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brutalcb7
Brutalcb7

PostSubject: Re: Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up   Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:15 pm

axehead lake and april 21st Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jtorres0103
jtorres0103

PostSubject: Re: Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up   Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:53 pm

pretty bummed out i didnt get to go to SYL6 so for sure i have to go to one of these meets, i like the axehead lake location, either day the 14 and 21 works for me
Back to top Go down
VinnyD
VinnyD

PostSubject: Re: Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up   Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:16 pm

I'm down for the 21st at axehead lake

@jtorres0103
YOU MISSED OUT! It was so sick. I'm still editing my footage. SYL7 should be around the corner soon
Back to top Go down
hotboxnaccord
hotboxnaccord

PostSubject: Re: Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up   Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:49 am

id go but sats i work Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.cb7tuner.com/hotboxnaccord
firstsx
firstsx

PostSubject: Re: Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up   Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:28 pm

what about schiller pond?
i'm trying to get our IN and WI members as well ...
Back to top Go down
maroonCD5
maroonCD5

PostSubject: Re: Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up   Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:32 pm

firstsx wrote:
what about schiller pond?
i'm trying to get our IN and WI members as well ...
wouldn't mind.. again, we're in planning stages.

but I think a month's notice is a little short notice for WI, IN people. Think we should still have one in April though.
Back to top Go down
firstsx
firstsx

PostSubject: Re: Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up   Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:09 pm

here is a link for my tsxclub spring meet thread
http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/upper-midwest/58605-chicagoland-roll-call-2.html#post844237
last page has schiller pond map, theres lots of parking, away from the main roads but close to 294 and has a pond and nice grassy areas for bbq and such...

yes it may be short notice for WI, but i think some northern IN might be able to make it...

Back to top Go down
VinnyD
VinnyD

PostSubject: Re: Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up   Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:18 am

yeah im repping nwi and i can second that ill be going
Back to top Go down
firstsx
firstsx

PostSubject: Re: Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up   Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:50 pm

i think over on tsxclub we are leaning towards Schiller Woods North ... and either April 15 or 22, since some ppl work or have family obligations on saturdays

what do you guys think? (i don't mean to be overbearing as the newbie here! but really am excited to get to know ppl on the scene in the IL!)
Back to top Go down
maroonCD5
maroonCD5

PostSubject: Re: Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up   Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:02 pm

Though I prefer saturdays, I guess we could do a sunday if that's what works best for most.

It's good to have another 'leader' in the area in terms of setting up meets at least cheers

saw your post on tsxclub:

Quote :
yes, i've researched the permits, and with a $10 picnic permit, we can reserve the shelter and parking area and we will be "legal" ... i like schiller woods the best, so i'm putting it to the poll
please vote for which local you like ...

and dates im thinking April 15 or 22?
that's great you looked into permits, nice work. I never seem to find where to get permits Laughing

I'm maroonCD5 on v6performance btw.
Back to top Go down
firstsx
firstsx

PostSubject: Re: Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up   Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:02 pm

yeah i saw you on there... but what happens if you sell or paint your car, you wont be maroon anymore?! lol

yes, i've researched the permits for schiller woods, and with a $10 picnic permit, we can reserve the shelter and parking area and we will be "legal" & if we have 25-199 people, we must purchase a "grove" for $35... so for $45 its not bad at all (everyone can throw in $5), we can bbq, play music, etc. and no hassle from the popo!

the parking setup is real good i think at schiller and the way it is, we can be at the end of the park so the next group down if there is one, would still be a ways away...

glad to be of help, i really want to get something going just to open the season, then plan something for later on and hopefully tie down a sponsor or something...

let me know what you guys think, most of TSX'ers prefer sundays (april 15/22) and who doesn't love a sunday picnic in the woods!

we do need to book it and buy the permits 10 days in advance... so you can use that as a timeline
Back to top Go down
maroonCD5
maroonCD5

PostSubject: Re: Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up   Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:41 pm

good stuff.

I'll ask on facebook which date works for most..

this is our group (and we have a page as well)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/220991104580296/

Have you tapped into Acurazine yet? They have a Chicago chapter apparently.
Back to top Go down
firstsx
firstsx

PostSubject: Re: Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up   Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:11 pm

yes, talking to the regional leader on AZ as well...

um i don't use the facebook thingy... so lmk what ya'll decide so we can coordinate with tsxclub and hopefully AZ as well!
Back to top Go down
maroonCD5
maroonCD5

PostSubject: Re: Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up   Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:15 pm

So I had only one guy respond on facebook saying that 15th would be better for him..

I think we should do the 22th, since it buys us more time to round people up!
Back to top Go down
VinnyD
VinnyD

PostSubject: Re: Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up   Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 3:21 pm

yes 15th is best
Back to top Go down
firstsx
firstsx

PostSubject: Re: Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up   Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 3:36 pm

i think schiller woods on the 22nd would be good...
Back to top Go down
maroonCD5
maroonCD5

PostSubject: Re: Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up   Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:37 pm

VinnyD wrote:
yes 15th is best

firstsx wrote:
i think schiller woods on the 22nd would be good...

lol

facebook so far
Quote :

Akif Ahmed chicago guys free april 15 or april 22 for an Accord meet? let us know which date you're free!
[link to thread]
Miguel Angel Castillo likes this.

Akif Ahmed ‎*Accord/TSX meet as TSX are technically Accords
18 hours ago · Like

Andrew Kelley ‎15 may be a little better.
18 hours ago via mobile · Like

Andrew Kelley ‎*15th
18 hours ago via mobile · Like

Akif Ahmed too much whoreing.. bump
18 hours ago · Like

Akif Ahmed think 22 may be better because it buys us more time to round up people
3 hours ago · Like · 1

Jorge Ramirez im n for the 22nd. where is the meet going to b?
about an hour ago · Like · 1

Akif Ahmed prolly Schiller Woods, Chicago, IL

let's pick a date quick. I still think 22, since we definitely need time to get a list going. Think many people may be free sundays either wsy.
Back to top Go down
JOKKERZACCORD
JOKKERZACCORD

PostSubject: Re: Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up   Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:16 pm

Just give me time and date an#lace ill be there proud accord member
Back to top Go down
VinnyD
VinnyD

PostSubject: Re: Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up   Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:27 am

i actually meant to say 22nd lol. i was thinking not the 15th and i guess i typed it. my bad
Back to top Go down
maroonCD5
maroonCD5

PostSubject: Re: Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up   Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:02 pm

Okay, so I guess the location and date are set. Edited first post and going to modify my posts on different sites in accordance...

Schiller Woods North, Northeast River Road, Chicago, IL

Date
Sunday, April 22
Back to top Go down
firstsx
firstsx

PostSubject: Re: Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up   Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:44 am

TSXClub official sign-in thread:

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/upper-midwest/59119-upper-midwest-chicagoland-spring-2012-season-opener-meet-cruise.html#post845048

... Maybe you want to start the same here (i would, i just don't want to step on anyones toes!)
Back to top Go down
maroonCD5
maroonCD5

PostSubject: Re: Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up   Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:52 am

woops, looks like we made two separate, but similar threads. I jumped the gun a bit Laughing

the one I made and spread to other sites is in the upcoming meets section. I can easily add in your stuff to my post.

Last edited by Aahmed2156 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firstsx
firstsx

PostSubject: Re: Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up   Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:56 am

you're the mod, do as you see fit!

the link i just posted is for my new thread on tsxclub, if you are hotlinking on other websites, you can ref. this new one.

thanks!

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/upper-midwest/59119-upper-midwest-chicagoland-spring-2012-season-opener-meet-cruise.html

Last edited by firstsx on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
QMeli907
QMeli907

PostSubject: Re: Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up   Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:00 am

Transfer what you need, then lock this thread. All discussion can go in the other one
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/QMeli907
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up   Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up Empty

Back to top Go down

Mid-April Chicago Accord/TSX meet up
Page 1 of 1