GreatLakesAccords.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap

Go down 
+3
JDM CB7
QMeli907
maroonCD5
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
maroonCD5
maroonCD5

wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap Empty
PostSubject: wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap   wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:00 am

springs and struts are already mounted.

Don't have time or the tools to do it myself (also didn't mention to the 'rents I bought these), so I'm looking for a place that could do this for cheap in a day.

Last edited by maroonCD5 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QMeli907
QMeli907

wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap Empty
PostSubject: Re: wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap   wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:02 am

A shop is going to charge an arm and a leg. Your best best is to find someone local that will help you out

Be prepared to buy bushings/bolts for the rear
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/QMeli907
maroonCD5
maroonCD5

PostSubject: Re: wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap   wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:31 am

QMeli907 wrote:
A shop is going to charge an arm and a leg. Your best best is to find someone local that will help you out

Be prepared to buy bushings/bolts for the rear
hmm.. yeah, I better wait a little and save up before trying this.
Back to top Go down
JDM CB7
regular
JDM CB7

PostSubject: Re: wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap   wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:00 am

maroonCD5 wrote:

Don't have time or the tools to do it myself (also didn't mention to the 'rents I bought these), so I'm looking for a place that could do this for cheap in a day.

do it yourself
Back to top Go down
Hannah_Christine
regular
Hannah_Christine

PostSubject: Re: wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap   wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:57 am

JDM CB7 wrote:
maroonCD5 wrote:

do it yourself

Yeah... not going to work lol

wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap Learn-to-read
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hannah.c.newton
xjoshx
xjoshx

PostSubject: Re: wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap   wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:46 am

i put mine on myself, on my stock shocks, shocks blew instantly, went to a shop to put my new shocks on cus i didnt wanna fuck with it, best i found was
$100 per shock
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JoshuaPrince91
JDM CB7
regular
JDM CB7

PostSubject: Re: wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap   wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:35 pm

xjoshx wrote:
i put mine on myself, on my stock shocks, shocks blew instantly, went to a shop to put my new shocks on cus i didnt wanna fuck with it, best i found was
$100 per shock

I KNOW HOW TO READ WOMAN

AND JOSH 100 PER SHOCK? WTF YOUR CRAZY TOP SPEED CHARGES LIKE 200-250 FOR ALL 4
Back to top Go down
QMeli907
QMeli907

PostSubject: Re: wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap   wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:43 pm

I put my fronts on myself and had a friend who charged me $60 do the back. Win? Do the fronts yourself. They are easy as pie
Back to top Go down
Cb7lx91
Cb7lx91

PostSubject: Re: wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap   wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:16 pm

i did all 4 by my self. more win?
Back to top Go down
JDM CB7
regular
JDM CB7

PostSubject: Re: wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap   wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:22 pm

Cb7lx91 wrote:
i did all 4 by my self. more win?

i did mines and like 5 others even bigger win
Back to top Go down
maroonCD5
maroonCD5

PostSubject: Re: wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap   wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:08 am

Can't do it myself at home..doing it w/o the parents knowing because they always 'mod-block' me Laughing (hand me down, who has title our age anyway?).

If they notice the drop, big woop. It'll be already installed.
Back to top Go down
xjoshx
xjoshx

PostSubject: Re: wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap   wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:03 am

Slammed or gtfo. My mom noticed my slammed right away. She said " what the fuck did u do to your car now. You fucked up your perfectly good car by doing that shit" she hates that I modded it.

When she began to get mad at me modding she would start to say. You are spending. Too much money. Or tell me I was wasting money. I told her I would stop modding but I was going to pick up a bad habit like crack instead. Lol
Back to top Go down
JDM CB7
regular
JDM CB7

PostSubject: Re: wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap   wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:04 am

wow you guys are still youngins lol my mom dont dont shit you know y? bcuz i paid for my car with my money and my life lol mommies boys josh and akif lmao
Back to top Go down
xjoshx
xjoshx

PostSubject: Re: wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap   wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:38 am

JDM CB7 wrote:
wow you guys are still youngins lol my mom dont dont shit you know y? bcuz i paid for my car with my money and my life lol mommies boys josh and akif lmao

harharhar. funny jokes. u realize ive payed everything i have since i was 16? including my own school. u can ask any of the indy guys i work alllll the time. i actually just got home from a 16 hour shift.

and also? to call me a youngin, you are 20.... i am 20...
Back to top Go down
QMeli907
QMeli907

PostSubject: Re: wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap   wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:21 pm

Lol @ mommies boys Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Cb7lx91
Cb7lx91

PostSubject: Re: wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap   wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:56 pm

josh you cant slam on 17's breh
Back to top Go down
JDM CB7
regular
JDM CB7

PostSubject: Re: wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap   wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:12 pm

hahaha josh 1st of all u take things too serious ima stop messin with ur sensitive ass

2nd just cause we're both 20 dont mean your not a yougin (if you gotta have aproval of your parents for anything on your car or affraid of what their gonna say then im sure your a yougin aka momma's boy)

3rd if you dont have the title to your car then its not your car
Back to top Go down
xjoshx
xjoshx

PostSubject: Re: wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap   wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:18 pm

JDM CB7 wrote:
hahaha josh 1st of all u take things too serious ima stop messin with ur sensitive ass

2nd just cause we're both 20 dont mean your not a yougin (if you gotta have aproval of your parents for anything on your car or affraid of what their gonna say then im sure your a yougin aka momma's boy)

3rd if you dont have the title to your car then its not your car

no i dont need her approval, she gets pissed off, and i just keep on modding. i dont really care when she gets mad.

also, i have had my car titled in my name since i was 16

@ cb7lx ....im on 18s
Back to top Go down
JDM CB7
regular
JDM CB7

PostSubject: Re: wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap   wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:38 pm

if you say so i know u didnt pay for it at age 16

anyways

ok ur on 18's even more reason y u cant be slammed duhhh biggest to be really slammed is 16s unless u got a ricer body kit
Back to top Go down
QMeli907
QMeli907

PostSubject: Re: wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap   wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:42 pm

Back to top Go down
maroonCD5
maroonCD5

PostSubject: Re: wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap   wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:58 pm

OMG guys way to ruin my thrAd!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
lieu95accord

PostSubject: Re: wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap   wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:41 am

Back to top Go down
xjoshx
xjoshx

PostSubject: Re: wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap   wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:16 pm

lieu95accord wrote:
rcautoworks

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002396496166

intro
Back to top Go down
QMeli907
QMeli907

PostSubject: Re: wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap   wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:52 pm

xjoshx wrote:
lieu95accord wrote:
rcautoworks

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002396496166

intro

Chill out bro Laughing

He's been to a GLA meet. We know who he is cheers

I wish more of our active posters would make it to meets Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
xjoshx
xjoshx

PostSubject: Re: wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap   wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:34 pm

lol. i will be now, but now the seasons almost over.... i was at tru last night til almost 1 am. and gonna go out again tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap   wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap Empty

Back to top Go down

wanted: shop around Chicago to install mounted springs and struts for cheap
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next