GreatLakesAccords.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

fairly new flowmaster muffler with dc sports dual tip (updated!!+pics!!+more!!!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JDM CB7
regular
JDM CB7

fairly new flowmaster muffler with dc sports dual tip (updated!!+pics!!+more!!!) Empty
PostSubject: fairly new flowmaster muffler with dc sports dual tip (updated!!+pics!!+more!!!)   fairly new flowmaster muffler with dc sports dual tip (updated!!+pics!!+more!!!) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:58 am

i had the muffler for about 4 months or so but was only on the car for the 1st 2 1/2 months
i will also include a small resonator with the muffler used for the same 2 months period of time it is about 12" long

just selling the muffler with tip welded on, even looking at the muffler it looks brand new

its a great muffler nice real deep sound looks great and cost me like 290 lol bcuz of the tip and install but i only want 140$ obo

i also have some bs in the garage to sell lol u can come check it out if u want lol i got 2 15" tires about 60-80% tread 50 obo for both or 30 each

i also have a cherry bomb used for like 2 weeks 15$

and a long ass stainless steel tip that i had on my old car before i put dual exhaust 15$

or both the cherry bomb and tip for 20$

they are dirty i will clean them up before sold

fairly new flowmaster muffler with dc sports dual tip (updated!!+pics!!+more!!!) Tips10
fairly new flowmaster muffler with dc sports dual tip (updated!!+pics!!+more!!!) Muffle10
fairly new flowmaster muffler with dc sports dual tip (updated!!+pics!!+more!!!) Muffle12

Last edited by JDM CB7 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:33 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SiRWannabe
SiRWannabe

fairly new flowmaster muffler with dc sports dual tip (updated!!+pics!!+more!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairly new flowmaster muffler with dc sports dual tip (updated!!+pics!!+more!!!)   fairly new flowmaster muffler with dc sports dual tip (updated!!+pics!!+more!!!) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:05 am

Need pics of it man
Back to top Go down
JDM CB7
regular
JDM CB7

PostSubject: Re: fairly new flowmaster muffler with dc sports dual tip (updated!!+pics!!+more!!!)   fairly new flowmaster muffler with dc sports dual tip (updated!!+pics!!+more!!!) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:14 am

SiRWannabe wrote:
Need pics of it man

i know its too dark now lol i will 1st thing in the morning
Back to top Go down
JDM CB7
regular
JDM CB7

PostSubject: Re: fairly new flowmaster muffler with dc sports dual tip (updated!!+pics!!+more!!!)   fairly new flowmaster muffler with dc sports dual tip (updated!!+pics!!+more!!!) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:46 pm

Back to top Go down
JDM CB7
regular
JDM CB7

PostSubject: Re: fairly new flowmaster muffler with dc sports dual tip (updated!!+pics!!+more!!!)   fairly new flowmaster muffler with dc sports dual tip (updated!!+pics!!+more!!!) EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:57 pm

updated!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
maroonCD5
maroonCD5

PostSubject: Re: fairly new flowmaster muffler with dc sports dual tip (updated!!+pics!!+more!!!)   fairly new flowmaster muffler with dc sports dual tip (updated!!+pics!!+more!!!) EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:18 pm

cool muffler, good luck with sale!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fairly new flowmaster muffler with dc sports dual tip (updated!!+pics!!+more!!!)   fairly new flowmaster muffler with dc sports dual tip (updated!!+pics!!+more!!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

fairly new flowmaster muffler with dc sports dual tip (updated!!+pics!!+more!!!)
Page 1 of 1