GreatLakesAccords.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

YuyoDrift from CPC (Not an Accord Owner) :P

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YuyoDrift91
YuyoDrift91

YuyoDrift from CPC (Not an Accord Owner) :P  Empty
PostSubject: YuyoDrift from CPC (Not an Accord Owner) :P    YuyoDrift from CPC (Not an Accord Owner) :P  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:02 pm

What's up Guys, the name is Jose. I'm one of the members of CPC (ChicagoLand Prelude Club). They call me Yuyo.
Obviously I don't own an Accord. I own the Accord's High Maintenance, Gold Digging Cousin, the Prelude. Who's a biatch, and I own 3 of 'em, so you can only imagine...

Thought I'd join the club in order to meet you guys, get to know ya, and maybe combine the two clubs during meet times, if it's cool with the CPC Crew.

MaroonCD5 (Akif) joined CPC to spread the word, so I thought I'd do the same.

I'm not a picture taking guy so I decided to show pics of my cars currently (I.E. Post Snowstorm)

1st Car:

1992 Honda Prelude. My first Car actually. Bought her in '07 with at least 135k. Now it's about to reach the Big 200k mark...
YuyoDrift from CPC (Not an Accord Owner) :P  DSCF5191-1

2nd Car:

1995 Honda Prelude. Bought this in Late '09 for $700 with a blown Engine, Nasty Ass vinyl, and some very shitty Chrome Rims. Great.
Swapped in a H23a3 from Europe and she ran!! Was going to sell it, but I just can't get rid of her...
YuyoDrift from CPC (Not an Accord Owner) :P  IMG_0428

3rd Car:

1999 Honda Prelude.

Recently bought this car and is in storage, and I'm actually Dolling her up, so for now she Remains a mystery....not even the CPC Crew has seen it. So don't get mad...

Last edited by YuyoDrift91 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maroonCD5
maroonCD5

PostSubject: Re: YuyoDrift from CPC (Not an Accord Owner) :P    YuyoDrift from CPC (Not an Accord Owner) :P  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:33 pm

Wellcums, you're more than welcome to post pics lol (pics or GTFO Razz)

We'd be happy to combine meets, we just started last fall so we're all cool. You ever heard of ECAP (East Coast Accords & Preludes)? We should have meets like them I was thinking..
Back to top Go down
QMeli907
QMeli907

PostSubject: Re: YuyoDrift from CPC (Not an Accord Owner) :P    YuyoDrift from CPC (Not an Accord Owner) :P  EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:45 am

Always loved Preludes

Post pics of them!

(Im mod #2 and I say youre good to go haha)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/QMeli907
YuyoDrift91
YuyoDrift91

PostSubject: Re: YuyoDrift from CPC (Not an Accord Owner) :P    YuyoDrift from CPC (Not an Accord Owner) :P  EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:53 am

Well Glad to be Here. Smile I'll post Pics Later...I am tired.

And No, I never heard of ECAP. I'll take a look at their meets. I always had a soft spot for Accords...

I'll try to persuade the CPC members to mingle as best as I can, so MODS, do try and participate in the CPC Forum, and I'll do the same here.

Back to top Go down
QMeli907
QMeli907

PostSubject: Re: YuyoDrift from CPC (Not an Accord Owner) :P    YuyoDrift from CPC (Not an Accord Owner) :P  EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:56 am

Link us up with the CPC website
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/QMeli907
maroonCD5
maroonCD5

PostSubject: Re: YuyoDrift from CPC (Not an Accord Owner) :P    YuyoDrift from CPC (Not an Accord Owner) :P  EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:59 am

YuyoDrift91 wrote:
Well Glad to be Here. Smile I'll post Pics Later...I am tired.

And No, I never heard of ECAP. I'll take a look at their meets. I always had a soft spot for Accords...

I'll try to persuade the CPC members to mingle as best as I can, so MODS, do try and participate in the CPC Forum, and I'll do the same here.

sounds good.

and Q, try to register there.. check out their for sale section of prelude parts, like seats Evil or Very Mad

chicagolandpreludeclub.com
Back to top Go down
YuyoDrift91
YuyoDrift91

PostSubject: Re: YuyoDrift from CPC (Not an Accord Owner) :P    YuyoDrift from CPC (Not an Accord Owner) :P  EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:40 pm

Update~
Back to top Go down
Cb7lx91
Cb7lx91

PostSubject: Re: YuyoDrift from CPC (Not an Accord Owner) :P    YuyoDrift from CPC (Not an Accord Owner) :P  EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:15 am

so you gunna bring the bb6 to the meet er whatt Yuyo?
oh yeah! Cool
Back to top Go down
YuyoDrift91
YuyoDrift91

PostSubject: Re: YuyoDrift from CPC (Not an Accord Owner) :P    YuyoDrift from CPC (Not an Accord Owner) :P  EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:53 pm

Dude idk man. It's either the blue 4th gen or the BB6. Right now I'm thinking of bringing the blue one since no one in CPC is bringing a 4th Gen. Plus it looks more like an accord. Haha...
Need new wheels though...
Back to top Go down
Cb7lx91
Cb7lx91

PostSubject: Re: YuyoDrift from CPC (Not an Accord Owner) :P    YuyoDrift from CPC (Not an Accord Owner) :P  EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:42 am

ahh lol what ones do you want the sawblades or the meshies jajaj Cool
hope fully we get those meshies in time tho jajaja we need tires tho lol
Back to top Go down
YuyoDrift91
YuyoDrift91

PostSubject: Re: YuyoDrift from CPC (Not an Accord Owner) :P    YuyoDrift from CPC (Not an Accord Owner) :P  EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:37 am

Yeah well you better find that 4th wheel. It's gonna look funny with only 3 of em lol.

Don't Worry with the Tires, Eric said he can get me some Nitto NeoGens for cheap. Balanced and everything...
Back to top Go down
Cb7lx91
Cb7lx91

PostSubject: Re: YuyoDrift from CPC (Not an Accord Owner) :P    YuyoDrift from CPC (Not an Accord Owner) :P  EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:06 pm

sweet im thinking 205/55/16
and money wont even be an issue by then

ninja edit found fourth wheel $75 on ebay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YuyoDrift from CPC (Not an Accord Owner) :P    YuyoDrift from CPC (Not an Accord Owner) :P  Empty

Back to top Go down

YuyoDrift from CPC (Not an Accord Owner) :P
Page 1 of 1