GreatLakesAccords.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites)

Go down 
+7
JDM CB7
Hannah_Christine
SiRWannabe
JOKKERZACCORD
QMeli907
xjoshx
maroonCD5
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SiRWannabe
SiRWannabe

What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites)   What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:47 pm

be sure to get your ac system properly vacummed and recharged since you are taking off parts.. dont just fill it

My new DC Header came in today
Back to top Go down
JOKKERZACCORD
JOKKERZACCORD

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites)   What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:06 pm

Vaccumed ? It dont have any freon in there and imma recharge it where my dad works
Back to top Go down
SiRWannabe
SiRWannabe

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites)   What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:30 pm

uh yeah when you open the AC system up and replace something, it needs to be under a vacuum to get all the air out before you fill it back up. If your using a charging machine you have to put it under 20-30 minutes of vacuum. This will get all of the air out of the system and also test for leaks
Back to top Go down
maroonCD5
maroonCD5

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites)   What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:25 pm

washed it.
Back to top Go down
JOKKERZACCORD
JOKKERZACCORD

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites)   What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:41 pm

Installed new ac lhose a caliper do to it sticking and squeaking
Back to top Go down
maroonCD5
maroonCD5

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites)   What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:17 pm

got one of those sun screens for the windshield.. I wish I bought one at the very beginning I had mine since it sits outside all day. those interested in getting one, get the jumbo size for Accords, not standard size which is too small and does not fit (I tried both).
Back to top Go down
JOKKERZACCORD
JOKKERZACCORD

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites)   What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites) - Page 3 EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:58 am

i plastidip my chrome moldings so now there al balck and if i get bored of tje black just peel it off and bamm looks perfect
Back to top Go down
xjoshx
xjoshx

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites)   What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites) - Page 3 EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:33 am

meh black looks kinda lame. u just have the emblem right? cus u should take off the ex symbol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JoshuaPrince91
JOKKERZACCORD
JOKKERZACCORD

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites)   What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites) - Page 3 EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:03 pm

y you have black rims then black tails smoked headlights and yea H symbol is black and lmy car an lx and i dont have no emblems on only the H
Back to top Go down
maroonCD5
maroonCD5

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites)   What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites) - Page 3 EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:34 pm

JOKKERZACCORD wrote:
i plastidip my chrome moldings so now there al balck and if i get bored of tje black just peel it off and bamm looks perfect
glad you decided to plastidip thumbs up

SiR look always a win
Back to top Go down
JOKKERZACCORD
JOKKERZACCORD

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites)   What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites) - Page 3 EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:48 pm

yea looks good a friend of mine told me about it an brought me a can so i went for it
Back to top Go down
xjoshx
xjoshx

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites)   What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites) - Page 3 EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:45 pm

Ummm. I have blackhoused headlights. Depo corners. Black rims. And regular tail lights. I'm just sayong black emblems don't look good imo. the Chrome looks good to me
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JoshuaPrince91
maroonCD5
maroonCD5

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites)   What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:53 pm

wiper blades Sleep
Back to top Go down
maroonCD5
maroonCD5

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites)   What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:13 pm

put stock amber signals back on since one of the depos has condensation built up. good to see it changed up though.
Back to top Go down
maroonCD5
maroonCD5

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites)   What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:13 pm

just got new bridgestone tires installed on the stocks Very Happy

Back to top Go down
QMeli907
QMeli907

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites)   What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 3:29 am

maroonCD5 wrote:
just got new bridgestone tires installed on the stocks Very Happy

Blizzaks? Evil or Very Mad

Glad you got new ones though. Those old ones you were rolling around on weren't very safe.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/QMeli907
maroonCD5
maroonCD5

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites)   What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:43 pm

^yup, they were beyond terrible.. no more paranoia limiting my speed on the highway because of that.

I had a blast cruising today, especially that finals are over and the weather was relatively nice. left lane slowpokes may have shat their pants if they glanced in the rearview Evil or Very Mad

the 'lol' part is that these are advertised as "performance tires" - I'll send you the link lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites)   What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you do to your Accord today? (yep, like other sites)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3