GreatLakesAccords.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blackvue Dashcam GB

Go down 
AuthorMessage
firstsx
firstsx

Blackvue Dashcam GB Empty
PostSubject: Blackvue Dashcam GB   Blackvue Dashcam GB EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:08 pm

Hey guys
I thought you guys might be interested in this GB that i've started over on tsxclub.
(i did contact a couple of mods before posting this, but that was a while ago and i never received a response, so here is the thread, if there is any information i'm missing please do let me know before deleting the thread or whatever other sanctions the super mods impose)

BlackVue USA
Has agreed to work with us on this GB. It is almost $75-150 less than what they sell it for normally. They are USA based and they are selling a unit that is made for the English market and they are authorized by blackvue to sell this unit. As opposed to all e-bay sellers who are actually in violation of their terms with blackvue not to sell on auction sites, therefore their units are not covered under warranty by blackvue, so the onus would be upon the seller for any issues and you'd have to ship the unit back to Korea.

We are also one of the first to get the new re-design for the 400G II with new motherboard (fixes overheat), new clearer lens, Improved recording time (Higher compression technology) & new case design!!

SO, this is the deal:

Pricing:
There is an individual coupon code for each item option (listed in green)
You must enter the code to receive the discounted price
You can purchase different combinations of the units and use multiple codes

380G 8GB- $185 380G08US
with PM- $199... usa1
PMP - $209... usa1b

380G 16GB - $199... 380G16US
with PM- $215... usa2
PMP- $220... usa2bb

400G II 16GB - $231... 400G16US
with PM -$249... usa3
PMP - $257 ... usa3b

400G II 32GB - $271... 400G32US
with PM - $289... usa4
PMP - $299 ... usa4b

The package includes:
Blackvue unit w ENGLISH firmware, made for the English Market and with 1 year Blackvue USA warranty
Mounting Bracket
8/16/32 GB Micro SD card
Cigrette lighter power cable
Video Cable in/out
USB reader
Clip
User Manual

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Payment: http://www.blackvueusa.co

Order Notes:: In order details/notes you must put in your username and forum.

Deadline: Wednesday, September 19 2012

Shipping: THERE IS A FLAT $5 S&H CHARGE FOR EVERYONE. The discount we are getting well then makes up for this charge imo... times are tough but nothing can be done about shipping charges with the raise in fuel costs.
Minimum number needed is 50 units paid. It is being processed as a batch order directly to the manufacturer. The faster everyone pays, the faster it will be shipped. Lead time will be updated once i receive confirmation of orders paid is fulfilled.
Back to top Go down

Blackvue Dashcam GB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GreatLakesAccords.com :: MISC. :: Market place-
Jump to: