GreatLakesAccords.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A little TSX info, and 1 of many reasons I own Hondas!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. NirVTEC O.G.

A little TSX info, and 1 of many reasons I own Hondas! Empty
PostSubject: A little TSX info, and 1 of many reasons I own Hondas!   A little TSX info, and 1 of many reasons I own Hondas! EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:52 am

A little history on myself, 13yrs in the Auto Industry, 9yrs on/off with Acura(not a porter, haha--inside joke)

So 2.5yrs ago I took my sister-in-law to my old Acura dealership to buy a Certified TSX. She picked up a 2008 Base-Auto(15k miles, retired service car)
She paid around $25k+tax for it, bought the Upgrade for the 7yr/100k warranty & put $0 down, financed everything for 60 months. A couple weeks ago, we went back there to look into trading it in(for a cheaper car, didn't do it though). Because of the INSANE RESALE VALUE of the TSX, she was DEAD EVEN as far as VALUE versus LOAN AMOUNT! I have personally NEVER seen this before in my 13yrs......Usually when someone buys a car with $0 down, and tries to trade it in 1/2 through the loan, they are upside down $2k-$3k++++
The BEAUTY of ACURA!!! :king:

As far as my feelings about the car?! If you're under 6' tall its an amazing purchase. I wouldn't even hesitate to purchase a clean 04 with 100k miles+

cheers for Honda! Now, if they'd just put the K23T into an AWD TSX or make a K24R(240hp would suffice) the TSX V6 was a major fail IMHO! The market will be flooded with V6 TSXs in about 1.5-2yrs. They had insane Leasing specials on them!
Back to top Go down
maroonCD5
maroonCD5

A little TSX info, and 1 of many reasons I own Hondas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little TSX info, and 1 of many reasons I own Hondas!   A little TSX info, and 1 of many reasons I own Hondas! EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:27 pm

cool, my cousin bought a tsx with a lil over 100k on it, black on black leather navi, never gave her any problems!

They look really nice with the Mugen grill too.
Back to top Go down

A little TSX info, and 1 of many reasons I own Hondas!
Page 1 of 1