GreatLakesAccords.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

92 Accord EX Sedan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RosewoodEX

92 Accord EX Sedan   Empty
PostSubject: 92 Accord EX Sedan    92 Accord EX Sedan   EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:21 am

Hi everyone, names Andrew i'm from Western Springs and this is my accord

92 Accord EX Sedan   Gedc0310

92 Accord EX Sedan   Gedc0311

92 Accord EX Sedan   Gedc0410

Got her in August with 115,700 miles, all new tires. Paid 1500. So here's my plans.

-New speakers, i do have an amp and box with 2 blown 10'' subs sitting in my garage from my previous car. I'd love to learn how to set them up or atleast learn how to replace the rear deck speakers.

-New Corner lights. What do you guys think? Amber? Clear? I want one with the reflector. I snapped something on both of the corner lights trying to take them out to replace the bulbs so i figure might as well get some new ones.

-Sunroof Visor.

-new spark plugs and wires

-drivers side window trim is messed up

-been getting poor mpg, like 18-20. Going to have the fuel and air filter checked ,read something also about a valve adjustment?

-also a slow leak around the engine seal

-maybe some new motor mounts later on there is some vibration when in reverse.

- have some Phillips CrystalVision Ultra bulbs coming in the mail. will post pics after they are put in.

- also have a question about wedge lights. can fit directly into the old bulb housing? i want some brighter corners.

-it would be cool to have my bumper lights on constantly but dont know how to wire it and am afraid ill break something..

Looking forward to some comments and suggestions. Thanks!

Back to top Go down
QMeli907
QMeli907

PostSubject: Re: 92 Accord EX Sedan    92 Accord EX Sedan   EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:54 am

Welcome!

Looks like you have a pretty mint CB there. Low miles too, always nice. As for the corner lights, I would just get all new headlights. They are well worth it. I would try and find some one piece blackhoused headlights. They can be tricky to find because there are many poorly made knockoffs, but here's a reference picture http://jdmcars.info/cars/honda/accord/jdm-cb7-accord.jpg. If you are simply in the market for corners, I would go amber http://jdmcars.info/cars/honda/accord/jdm-cb7-accord.jpg

You should check out our meet we are having March 19th in Chicago. Here's a link: https://greatlakesaccords.forumotion.com/t12-chicago-northshore-to-downtown-cruise-march-19

Hope to see you there
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/QMeli907
RosewoodEX

PostSubject: Re: 92 Accord EX Sedan    92 Accord EX Sedan   EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:17 pm

Hi QMeli. I love the look of the one peice headlights but im sure they are pricey and im kind of strapped for cash at the moment. The first link you posted doesnt work. The second link took me to a pic of an accord with a one peice headlight. Do the one peice headlights still use the stock size bulbs?

These are the type of corners im looking at. 92 Accord EX Sedan   Racerwheel_2072_67921439
Back to top Go down
Cb7lx91
Cb7lx91

PostSubject: Re: 92 Accord EX Sedan    92 Accord EX Sedan   EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:42 pm

Nice cb7 thats how exactly how mine looked like before i painted it.
as for keeping the bumper lights on there should be a diy on to do that on cb7tunner every answer to your questions is all practically there you should check it out.
but why not just buy some fogs Cool
anyways great looking car hope to see it at the meet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
QMeli907
QMeli907

PostSubject: Re: 92 Accord EX Sedan    92 Accord EX Sedan   EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:45 pm

lol sorry I had the links all backwards. I had a bunch of pages open looking for pics. If youre on a budget, the amber corners would be the best, but Im not sure on the bulbs for any of them. CB owner would have to chime in
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/QMeli907
Cb7lx91
Cb7lx91

PostSubject: Re: 92 Accord EX Sedan    92 Accord EX Sedan   EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:40 pm

X2 on the amber corners... i had the oem amber corners an loved them till they broke... so i bought clear blackhoused corners and they are not as bright as my oem im gussing its because they dont have reflectors in them. If anything i can put my oem reflector in thers just havent had the time.
Back to top Go down
hotboxnaccord
hotboxnaccord

PostSubject: Re: 92 Accord EX Sedan    92 Accord EX Sedan   EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:36 am

RosewoodEX wrote:
Hi QMeli. I love the look of the one peice headlights but im sure they are pricey and im kind of strapped for cash at the moment. The first link you posted doesnt work. The second link took me to a pic of an accord with a one peice headlight. Do the one peice headlights still use the stock size bulbs?

These are the type of corners im looking at. 92 Accord EX Sedan   Racerwheel_2072_67921439

thoes corner lights are so hard to find i have bough 3 pairs that has a pic of thoes an send me some clear amber ones .....
Back to top Go down
http://www.cb7tuner.com/hotboxnaccord
maroonCD5
maroonCD5

PostSubject: Re: 92 Accord EX Sedan    92 Accord EX Sedan   EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:50 pm

so clean! especially the interior!

hope you get the issues fixed..

you planning on going to our first meet of the season?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 92 Accord EX Sedan    92 Accord EX Sedan   Empty

Back to top Go down

92 Accord EX Sedan
Page 1 of 1