GreatLakesAccords.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SiRWannabe
SiRWannabe

New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket   New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:58 am

xjoshx wrote:
ik, chris just came out leading this guy into thinking he had internal problems....

it could be all kinds of things, bad rings, bad injectors, bad fuel pump, clogged lines. bad o2 sensors. etc etc etc.

Its called diagnoses.. He has already had the head off, replaced, bought the newer head from his buddy.. who's to say the head his buddy gave him is any good? He was planning on taking it back off anyways so thats why I said for him to just take his head to a machine shop and get it checked out since he was gonna take it back off anyways.. you need to learn how to read instead of quick scanning conversations on your phone.

and lol @ your first problem you listed above "bad rings" thats an internal problem dumbshit, just after you give me crap about saying it could be something internal after he's been asking about whether it could be something internal..
Back to top Go down
bbsquad11

PostSubject: Re: New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket   New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:42 am

SiRWannabe wrote:
xjoshx wrote:
ik, chris just came out leading this guy into thinking he had internal problems....

it could be all kinds of things, bad rings, bad injectors, bad fuel pump, clogged lines. bad o2 sensors. etc etc etc.

Its called diagnoses.. He has already had the head off, replaced, bought the newer head from his buddy.. who's to say the head his buddy gave him is any good? He was planning on taking it back off anyways so thats why I said for him to just take his head to a machine shop and get it checked out since he was gonna take it back off anyways.. you need to learn how to read instead of quick scanning conversations on your phone.

and lol @ your first problem you listed above "bad rings" thats an internal problem dumbshit, just after you give me crap about saying it could be something internal after he's been asking about whether it could be something internal..

You guys seem mad at eachother always... lol..
Back to top Go down
SiRWannabe
SiRWannabe

PostSubject: Re: New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket   New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:14 am

bbsquad11 wrote:
SiRWannabe wrote:
xjoshx wrote:

yeah cause he's a doofus and purposely sets out to get under my skin.. He dont know shit about cars.. thats why he always takes it to his uncle when it has problems.. Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
bbsquad11

PostSubject: Re: New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket   New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:19 am

SiRWannabe wrote:
bbsquad11 wrote:
SiRWannabe wrote:
xjoshx wrote:

yeah cause he's a doofus and purposely sets out to get under my skin.. He dont know shit about cars.. thats why he always takes it to his uncle when it has problems.. Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad

you guys know eachother personally?
Back to top Go down
SiRWannabe
SiRWannabe

PostSubject: Re: New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket   New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:20 am

bbsquad11 wrote:

you guys know eachother personally?

Yeah lol sometimes unfortunately
Back to top Go down
SiRWannabe
SiRWannabe

PostSubject: Re: New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket   New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:21 am

SiRWannabe wrote:
is your vtec still unhooked? and what Ecu are you running?

???
Back to top Go down
bbsquad11

PostSubject: Re: New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket   New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:30 am

My vtec is not wired, but I am using the OBD1 VTEC ECU FOR F22B1; I DO HAVE A JUMPER HARNESS AS WELL
Back to top Go down
SiRWannabe
SiRWannabe

PostSubject: Re: New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket   New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:34 am

bbsquad11 wrote:
My vtec is not wired, but I am using the OBD1 VTEC ECU FOR F22B1; I DO HAVE A JUMPER HARNESS AS WELL

If your vtec solenoid isnt wired up yet, the car will run like shit under acceleration
Back to top Go down
bbsquad11

PostSubject: Re: New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket   New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:41 am

before the headgasket when it wasnt wired up.. for about 3 mths it ran alright?
Back to top Go down
SiRWannabe
SiRWannabe

PostSubject: Re: New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket   New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:54 am

bbsquad11 wrote:
before the headgasket when it wasnt wired up.. for about 3 mths it ran alright?

the timeline of your swap and when all this started happening is confusing me
Back to top Go down
xjoshx
xjoshx

PostSubject: Re: New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket   New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:08 pm

bbsquad11 wrote:
SiRWannabe wrote:
xjoshx wrote:

nah we just give each other a hard time... i just dont want to cause this guy a lot of extra work chris lol. or make him spend a lot of extra money. machine shops can get expensive. it will be a little over $100 to take them a head, and have them check and resurface.

and yea i usually ask my uncle whats wrong if i dont know, and if i do know, or have a guess. i just confirm with him.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JoshuaPrince91
bbsquad11

PostSubject: Re: New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket   New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:10 pm

Here's a video of a warm start... Just thought I would share. FYI... when im trying to hold the idle still it surges like in the video...
https://youtu.be/Co43g7m1Rqg
Back to top Go down
bbsquad11

PostSubject: Re: New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket   New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:29 pm

Back to top Go down
bbsquad11

PostSubject: Re: New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket   New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:40 pm

Back to top Go down
SiRWannabe
SiRWannabe

PostSubject: Re: New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket   New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:54 pm

not to sound like an ass but you know you have dash lights right? you dont have to use a flashlight Evil or Very Mad lol

So your foot wasnt on the gas at any point during that vid?
Back to top Go down
bbsquad11

PostSubject: Re: New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket   New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:28 pm

ahah i just used the flashlight just incase you couldnt see from my blackberry jeezes. sorry lol
but yeah it was when i rev it up to 2ish.. i was tryng to holdthe rev steady but it kept on bouncing.
Back to top Go down
bbsquad11

PostSubject: Re: New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket   New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:27 pm

NO MORE ACCORD So I was working on my car when one of my buddies pulled up with another friend of his with a H22a Delsol... 3 days after now.. Accord is gone and now I have the Delsol h22.. =)
Back to top Go down
xjoshx
xjoshx

PostSubject: Re: New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket   New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:13 pm

bbsquad11 wrote:
NO MORE ACCORD So I was working on my car when one of my buddies pulled up with another friend of his with a H22a Delsol... 3 days after now.. Accord is gone and now I have the Delsol h22.. =)

thats cool, why is he trading?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JoshuaPrince91
bbsquad11

PostSubject: Re: New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket   New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:20 pm

he traded because he wanted something bigger than a 2 seater. + his wiring set up is kind of weird. no resistor box and etc..
Back to top Go down
maroonCD5
maroonCD5

PostSubject: Re: New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket   New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:42 pm

you and Dylan just traded your Accords today.. Shocked

enjoy the delslow
Back to top Go down
bbsquad11

PostSubject: Re: New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket   New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:36 pm

maroonCD5 wrote:
you and Dylan just traded your Accords today.. Shocked

enjoy the delslow

Yeah i traded.. but defintely miss the accord. This is my plan; Traded it to get the h22, hopefully pick up a cd7 or cd5 shell for cheap. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket   New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member, and I have a issue with recently changed head gasket
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3