GreatLakesAccords.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

good people or place specialize in H22A swap?

Go down 
+2
xjoshx
vquad
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JDM CB7
regular
JDM CB7

good people or place specialize in H22A swap? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: good people or place specialize in H22A swap?   good people or place specialize in H22A swap? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:31 pm

maroonCD5 wrote:
here we go Laughing

no see what i mean im simply trying to help this guy out with his swap and josh wants to talk his shit n really pissin me off
Back to top Go down
maroonCD5
maroonCD5

PostSubject: Re: good people or place specialize in H22A swap?   good people or place specialize in H22A swap? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:37 pm

JDM CB7 wrote:
maroonCD5 wrote:
here we go Laughing

no see what i mean im simply trying to help this guy out with his swap and josh wants to talk his shit n really pissin me off
Well josh does have a point. I think most people with common sense would trust a shop to do their swap than a kid and his buddy doing it for much cheaper, no offense. Then there's liability stuff, who's responsible if something breaks during the swap. It might be worth the extra $$ to take it to a shop.
Back to top Go down
JDM CB7
regular
JDM CB7

PostSubject: Re: good people or place specialize in H22A swap?   good people or place specialize in H22A swap? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:50 pm

maroonCD5 wrote:
JDM CB7 wrote:
maroonCD5 wrote:
here we go Laughing

Well josh does have a point. I think most people with common sense would trust a shop to do their swap than a kid and his buddy doing it for much cheaper, no offense. Then there's liability stuff, who's responsible if something breaks during the swap. It might be worth the extra $$ to take it to a shop.

well 1st of josh didnt say that

2ndly i used to work at a shop and my guy does still work at a shop

3rd like i said i did a 2007 chevy aveo swap w/turbo and now run 10x better than ever b4 and naw he want me to do his truck
that is how trustworthy i am with my work i take my time and make sure everything right i check at least 5 tims before i say im done
Back to top Go down
maroonCD5
maroonCD5

PostSubject: Re: good people or place specialize in H22A swap?   good people or place specialize in H22A swap? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:27 pm

JDM CB7 wrote:

well 1st of josh didnt say that

2ndly i used to work at a shop and my guy does still work at a shop

3rd like i said i did a 2007 chevy aveo swap w/turbo and now run 10x better than ever b4 and naw he want me to do his truck
that is how trustworthy i am with my work i take my time and make sure everything right i check at least 5 tims before i say im done
If the work would be done at a shop then in that case it could be an option for him. But he lives in Indy..

vquad wrote:
ok. now i gt it. thanks for the help guys! i appreciate it. will post about my build thread when d right time comes. its all about money yawww XD
Okay, let's leave it there.
Back to top Go down
JDM CB7
regular
JDM CB7

PostSubject: Re: good people or place specialize in H22A swap?   good people or place specialize in H22A swap? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:09 pm

alrighty i agree soooo how bout them bears dont they just suck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good people or place specialize in H22A swap?   good people or place specialize in H22A swap? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

good people or place specialize in H22A swap?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2